White Yellow Silver Thread face mask adult
Let's stack the odds in our favour!
Currently, many sources indicate that wearing a non-medical mask not only helps protect others but ourselves as well. Silver Thread masks should be thought of as a physical barrier that blocks saliva droplets (spit) spread by people sneezing nearby as well as those emitted by the person wearing the mask. They also act as a hand-to-mouth barrier (for all those who touch their face too often, that is, almost everyone!)
N.B. Some details like labels or elastics may differ in style.
A tried-and-tested fabric
Did you know that silver has long been known for its antibacterial properties? Indeed, NASA uses it to protect their crews against many microbes, as well as for its anti-moisture and anti-odour properties. By weaving silver thread into the fabric of our face masks, we've made them much more comfortable.
Silver Wire face masks are proven to be effective. Here are the main characteristics that set them apart:
- They are made with silver thread, which is known for its antibacterial, antifungal and thermoregulation properties as well as its ability to cut down on odours and moisture.
- They easily conform to the shape of the face.
- They're washable and reusable.
- They’re available in three sizes.
- They're adjustable.
- They feature a metal clip on the nose.
Careful maintenance is crucial
Machine wash your mask on a regular cycle (hot water is recommended). Then, machine dry it for at least 20 minutes on high heat (at least 40°C/80°F). Remember to wash your mask after each use.
The Silver Thread mask has a lifespan of approximately 50 uses. Over the recommended 50 uses, its effectiveness may be reduced. .
How to wear the mask
- Apply the mask to the front of your face.
- Slip the large elastic strap over your head and let it fall to the back of your neck
- Slip the two small magnifying loops (one on either side of the mask) behind your ears.
- Adjust the mask to your face by sliding the barrel over the elastic strap until it rests behind your neck.
Delivery and returns
For standard delivery, a fee of US$40 will be added to your bill’s total. If you wish to expedite your order, the shipping fee will be calculated based on the destination.
In order to make the purchasing and delivery process smoother, custom duties and taxes are included. Your package will be delivered DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) and no additional fee will be charged at delivery.
You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase. Shipping costs for returns from the U.S. are at the customer’s expense. A return label will be provided, but US$40 will be deducted from the amount refunded.
Face masks, lab coats, and all items sold with a discount of 50% or more are considered Final Sale and are not eligible for refund or exchange.
N.B. Our order processing time is 1 to 10 business days. This period does not include the delivery time chosen when placing your order.