Deep Blue Kiruna Winter Jacket
This loose-fitting coat delivers luminous warmth for the weight at -25°C. It’s insulated with Canadian Hutterite Down and crafted in our conscious recycled Softouch fabric. Two bold hem zippers give it freedom of movement and big-city style, while the high collar and soft gathered cuffs seal out drafts. And when you step inside, handy shoulder straps make it comfortable to carry.
- Two-way center front zipper under snapped flap
- Hand warming front pockets with hidden zippers
- Interior patch pocket
- Attached hood with braided cord drawstring
- Elastic back straps with jacquard Kanuk logo
- Side openings with big zippers
- Adjustable coldbreaking elastic cord bottom hem
- Insulated wrist finishing with suéded knit fabric and coldbreaker elastic
Delivery and returns
For standard delivery, a fee of US$40 will be added to your bill’s total. If you wish to expedite your order, the shipping fee will be calculated based on the destination.
In order to make the purchasing and delivery process smoother, custom duties and taxes are included. Your package will be delivered DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) and no additional fee will be charged at delivery.
You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase. Shipping costs for returns from the U.S. are at the customer’s expense. A return label will be provided, but US$40 will be deducted from the amount refunded.
Face masks, lab coats, and all items sold with a discount of 50% or more are considered Final Sale and are not eligible for refund or exchange.
N.B. Our order processing time is 1 to 10 business days. This period does not include the delivery time chosen when placing your order.