- YKK two-way front center zipper
- 2 hand pockets with YKK zipper
- Interior patch pocket
- Interior pocket with YKK zipper
- Detachable hood
- Adjustable waist with interior drawcord to retain warmth
- Tricot suede finishing on inner sleeves and insulated elastic wrist cuffs
- K3: -25°c
K3 coats will protect you in temperatures between -20°c to -25°c. The warmth range fluctuates by 5°c depending on your activity level and resistance to cold.
- Ultra-light nylon
- 100% nylon
- Wind resistant
Canadian hutterite white duck down insulation
The insulation in your garment is canadian hutterite white duck down (90% net down). These free range ducks are farmed to feed the small canadian communities they are raised in and are carefully monitored on site to ensure their health. This ethically-sourced and traceable down is highly sought after around the world.