Faded Black Mahikan Winter Jacket
Take on extreme cold with this straight-cut three-quarter length parka that offers superior thermal performance. Its outer shell of natural tech, waterproof and windproof, fabric and recycled feather Thermo insulation will keep you warm and dry. This modern jacket features a two-way zip hidden under a snap flap, a drawstring waist and a fixed sherpa-lined hood to keep the wind out, while the suede knit cuffs and elasticated weather cuffs keep the heat in.
- Center front two-way zipper under snap flap
- Chest zipper pocket
- Two hand warmer bellow pockets with snaped flaps
- Interior pocket with zipper
- Attached sherpa hood with adjustable wide kanuk web tape and compatible with 23’’ visor with zipper (sold separately)
- Insulated wrist finishing with suéded knit fabric and coldbreaker elastic
Delivery and returns
Kanuk provides free standard delivery and returns on orders of $50 or more through Canada Post. If you wish to expedite your order shipping fees will apply based on the destination.
You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your kanuk.com purchase for free. A return label will be provided.
Face masks, lab coats, and all items sold with a discount of 50% or more are considered Final Sale and are not eligible for refund or exchange.
N.B. Our order processing time is 1 to 10 business days. This period does not include the delivery time chosen when placing your order.