Sage Juuka Winter Jacket
Braving the cold weather is a snap with the Juuka. This insulated parka made from Canadian duck down is one of our warmest models. In addition to its thermal properties, this practical, straight-cut jacket boasts several outside pockets and an inside pocket. Thanks to its two-way zip and adjustable hood, the Juuka will adapt to your needs. Its multiple features make it the ideal jacket to brave the harshest winter conditions.
- The most puffy and warmest parka down coat of our selection
- Two way center front zipper
- Hand warming front zipper pockets
- Hidden zipper pockets under snapped flaps
- Metal clip buckle at center front of hood for adjustment
- Also compatible with 23» visor with zipper (sold separately)
- High low hem with rounded side slit
- Raglant Sleeves with double texture rib cuffs
Delivery and returns
Kanuk provides free standard delivery and returns on orders of $50 or more through Canada Post. If you wish to expedite your order shipping fees will apply based on the destination.
You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your kanuk.com purchase for free. A return label will be provided.
Face masks, lab coats, and all items sold with a discount of 50% or more are considered Final Sale and are not eligible for refund or exchange.
N.B. Our order processing time is 1 to 10 business days. This period does not include the delivery time chosen when placing your order.