Aqua Silver Thread Face Mask Kid
Let's stack the odds in our favour!
Currently, many sources indicate that wearing a non-medical mask not only helps protect others but ourselves as well. Silver Thread masks should be thought of as a physical barrier that blocks saliva droplets (spit) spread by people sneezing nearby as well as those emitted by the person wearing the mask. They also act as a hand-to-mouth barrier (for all those who touch their face too often, that is, almost everyone!)
N.B. Some details like labels or elastics may differ in style.
A tried-and-tested fabric
Did you know that silver has long been known for its antibacterial properties? Indeed, NASA uses it to protect their crews against many microbes, as well as for its anti-moisture and anti-odour properties. By weaving silver thread into the fabric of our face masks, we've made them much more comfortable.
Silver Wire face masks are proven to be effective. Here are the main characteristics that set them apart:
- They are made with silver thread, which is known for its antibacterial, antifungal and thermoregulation properties as well as its ability to cut down on odours and moisture.
- They easily conform to the shape of the face.
- They're washable and reusable.
- They’re available in three sizes.
- They're adjustable.
Careful maintenance is crucial
Machine wash your mask on a regular cycle (hot water is recommended). Then, machine dry it for at least 20 minutes on high heat (at least 40°C/80°F). Remember to wash your mask after each use.
The Silver Thread mask has a lifespan of approximately 50 uses. Over the recommended 50 uses, its effectiveness may be reduced. .
How to wear the mask
- Apply the mask to the front of your face.
- Slip the large elastic strap over your head and let it fall to the back of your neck
- Slip the two small magnifying glasses (one on either side of the mask) behind your ears.
- Adjust the mask to your face by sliding the barrel over the elastic strap until it rests behind your neck.
Delivery and returns
Kanuk provides free standard delivery and returns on orders of $50 or more through Canada Post. If you wish to expedite your order shipping fees will apply based on the destination.
You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your kanuk.com purchase for free. A return label will be provided.
Face masks, lab coats, and all items sold with a discount of 50% or more are considered Final Sale and are not eligible for refund or exchange.
N.B. Our order processing time is 1 to 10 business days. This period does not include the delivery time chosen when placing your order.