MADE IN CANADA
EST. 1970, MONTRÉAL
WE BELIEVE IN DELIVERING ON OUR PROMISES
Lifetime guarantee and you can alter and repair your coat
This contest is organized by Kanuk (hereafter known as “contest organizers”). This contest will run in Canada, from January 13, 2017 at 9:00 AM ET to January 21, 2017 at midnight ET (hereafter known as “duration of contest”).
This contest is open to all having reached the age of majority in their province, state or territory of residence, excluding employees, agents and representatives of the contest, Kanuk Inc, and their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, parent companies, their advertising and promotion agencies, the suppliers of the prizes, products or services related to this contest, or any other party directly related to the conduct of this contest and members of their immediate family (father, mother, brothers, sisters, children), their legal or common law spouse and all persons with whom these employees, representatives and agents reside.
1. No purchase necessary
2. To participate: Follow us by liking the pages of facebook @kanukmontreal or instagram @kanukmtl
3. The sweepstakes organizers reserve the right to use any of the participants’ comments on its website, social media and print materials.
4. PRIZE: ONE GIFT CARD OF 1000$
On January 21 at noon, the contest organizers will select randomly winners among all likes. Winners will be contacted via public message that day and will then have until August 11 at 12:00 PM to claim the prize.
1. An e-mail with a promotional code will be sent to the winner so that the winner can recover the prize.
1. The contest organizers reserve the right to disqualify any person or cancel one or more entries from any person entering or trying to enter the contest by breaking the rules or in a way that would be unfair to other contestants. Before awarding the prize, the contest organizers will proceed with the necessary verifications. In the event that these verifications reveal that this person has not respected the terms and rules of the contest, this person will be disqualified and will not be eligible to receive the prize. This person could also face charges and have to answer to the appropriate judicial authorities.
2. The prize must be accepted as described in these regulations and may not be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize or exchanged, in whole or in part. for cash.
3. The winner releases the contest organizers, their subsidiaries and affiliates, their advertising and promotion agencies, their employees, representatives and agents from any responsibility whatsoever for damages of any nature that could result from the acceptance or use of the prize.
4. The contest organizers, their advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents disclaim all liability for the malfunctioning of any computer component, software or communication line, relating to the loss or absence of a communication network or relating to any failed, incomplete, incomprehensible or deleted transmission by any computer or any network which may limit or prevent the possibility of any person from participating in the contest.
5. The contest organizers, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees officers, directors, representatives and agents also disclaim any liability for any damage or loss that may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any Internet page or of any software and by the transmission of any information relating to contest participation. The contest organizers are not responsible for damages caused to a user’s system following his/her participation in the contest or the downloading of the information necessary to participate in the contest.
6. The contest organizers do not guarantee in any way that the website will be up and running and accessible throughout the contest period without interruption, nor that it will be exempt from any error. Should the computer system be unable to register all contest entries at any time whatsoever during the contest, for any reason whatsoever, the contest organizers will not be held responsible. In all such cases, prize will be awarded based on entries duly registered by the computer system.
7. The winner and his/her guests release the contest organizers, their subsidiaries, franchises, parent companies, affiliates, their employees, agents and representatives of any liability regarding any damage of any nature, including but not limited to, resulting from an accident, injury, death, loss or delay or loss of baggage or personal articles, delay, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, anxiety or frustration, whether physical or mental, that they could suffer as a result of accepting or using the prize. In order to be declared a winner, the person undertakes to sign a declaration form.
8. Those persons for whose benefit this contest is being held, assume no responsibility of any nature whatsoever in any and all cases where their inability to act would result from an event or situation beyond their control, the malfunctioning of any line of communication, or of a strike, lockout, or any other workplace conflict or in the places of business of organizations and companies whose services are being used for the holding of this contest.
9. The contest organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest, in whole or in part, in the case where an event or any human intervention could corrupt or affect the administration, safety, impartiality or the running of the contest as foreseen in these Rules, subject to approval from the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, if required. In every case, the contest organizers, their affiliated companies and advertising and promotional agencies, the suppliers of products or services related to this contest as well as their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives cannot be held responsible for awarding more prizes than the one indicated in these rules and regulations or awarding a prize otherwise than in compliance with these rules and regulations.
10. By entering or trying to enter this contest, all persons release the contest organizers, their advertising and promotion agencies, their employees, agents and representatives of any responsibility whatsoever for any damage they could suffer from entering or attempting to enter the contest.
11. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with participants in the context of this contest except as provided for under these rules or at the contest organizers’ initiative.
12. All decisions of the contest organizers and their representatives regarding this contest are final and binding, subject to any decision by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec in relation to matters under its jurisdiction.
13. For the purpose of these rules and regulations, the participant is the person whose personal information appears on the electronic entry form.
15. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal regulations.
16. Should a paragraph of these rules and regulations be declared illegal, unenforceable or null and void by any court having jurisdiction on the matter, then such paragraph will be considered null without affecting all other paragraphs which shall continue to apply within the limits permitted by law.